- Convenient, multipurpose isolation chamber is easy to assemble and install.
- Attaches to glass aquariums (sold separately) via four suction cups for convenient placement wherever you need it.
- Ideal for separating newborn fry from their mother and potential predators.
- Can also be used to reduce aggressiveness in new fish, isolate injured fish or separating pregnant female fish from other tankmates.
- Suitable for use in freshwater or saltwater.
Add a private space to your aquarium with the Underwater Treasures Net Breeder! This mesh breeder chamber can be used to separate newborn fry from their mother and potential predators, as well as isolate new, injured or pregnant fish from other tankmates. Suitable for use in freshwater or saltwater, you’ll love how easy it is to assemble and install. Each chamber comes with four suction cups for convenient placement anywhere inside your aquarium (sold separately).
|Dimensions||6.8 x 6 x 1.2 inches|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish, Marine Fish|
There are no reviews yet.