- Unique floating thermometer lets you monitor temperature fluctuations across your aquarium (sold separately).
- Provides accurate and easy-to-read temperature measurements.
- Use the strong suction cup to hold the thermometer in place between use.
- Displays temperatures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Smooth glass surface resists fogging and algae growth.
Check the temperature almost anywhere in your tank with the Underwater Treasures Floating Glass Fish Thermometer! This unique floating thermometer can be moved freely across the surface of your aquarium to help identify and monitor temperature fluctuations. The clear glass design resists algae growth and contains zero mercury or batteries to help keep your finned friends safe. It provides clear, accurate results displayed in Fahrenheit and Celsius. And when you’re finished, you can tuck the thermometer away on the side of your tank using the included suction cup.
|Dimensions||6.9 x 3.2 x 0.75 inches|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish, Marine Fish|
There are no reviews yet.